[NEohioPAL] Looking for some space ...

Amy-Lynne amylynne6575 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 19:11:50 PDT 2009

I am a private string teacher looking for an inexpensive place to hold lessons in the Lakewood area over the summer, at least. It would be weekly, probably for a total of 5 hours or so each week.

If you have any suggestions feel free to email me at amylynne6575 at yahoo.com.

I am also taking on new students in violin, viola, and cello - and not just in the Lakewood area; I teach all over town at reasonable rates and with flexible scheduling. To get further information on lessons or set up a time to get started, please contact me at the above email address or at 216-403-2007.

Thank you!

Amy-Lynne Berry

h:  216/581-8538
c:  216/403-2007