[NEohioPAL] Bassist and Drummer Needed for Sunday Mornings

JT Buck jtbuck at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 9 11:29:49 PDT 2009

Bassist and Drummer are needed for a unique worship project.
Commitment would be for 2 sundays (9:30 till about noon) and one evening rehearsal per month.
We are a progressive faith community, and our worship services include traditional hymnody, some praise and worship music, original writing and use of so-called 'secular' music as well.
Pay is 50$ per evening rehearsal and $75 per Sunday.
Please call or email to setup an audition, or for more information.
Namaste,
JT Buck
Arts Director
First Grace United Church of Christ