[NEohioPAL] Summer Sign-Up's for CHILDREN'S Acting Class!

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 20:57:07 PDT 2009

Houde School of Acting:  Summer Sign-Up's!

Houde School of Acting is now registering for our Children's Group Acting Class!  Currently,
all the kids in this class are working actors and we like to keep everyone around the same skill level.
If required, taking one-on-one's will be suggested until the student is
ready to advance into the group class.  Ages 7-14.

Jessica Houde-Morris incorporates the Meisner technique while focusing on what children need as actors!  It's fun AND it instills the core techniques of acting.

Children's GROUP Classes:
*Group improv work
*Group scene work
*Plays & Monologues
*Industry tips (auditions, agencies, headshots, resumes)
*A lot of FUN!

When:
Saturday's; 2:00-3:30PM

How Much:
*$100 a month
*Discounted one-on-one price;
$20 an hour if you participate in both group class and one-on-one's

Where:
Houde School of Acting
1777 Coventry Road
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118