[NEohioPAL] NYC Trip (FPAC) to include talk-back with Andrew Kober & other cast members of HAIR

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 09:02:43 PDT 2009

Hi Everybody,
The Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory [FPAC] trip to New York will
include a talk-back with Andrew Kober and other cast members of HAIR
immediately following the performance that we will see on the evening of
August 5.  HAIR cast member Andrew
Kober<http://www.andrewkober.com/home.html>has graciously arranged
this event.

Andrew is a native Clevelander who graduated from Shaker Heights High School
and acted at many of our local theatres and youth theatres.  Andrew and I
met in 2003 when he appeared as "Sasha" and a "Villager" in the production
of *Fiddler on the Roof <http://www.fredsternfeld.com/fiddlercainpark.htm> I
directed at Cain Park.*

The FPAC NYC trip is a four day / three night trip from August 4-7.  We will
see HAIR, BILLY ELLIOT & NEXT TO NORMAL, as well as sightsee and have
workshops with Broadway guest artists.

Our group tickets are being held until June 26, so we have to purchase them
that day.  You can still register for the trip after that day, but may have
to see other shows.

Here is a link to complete information and a registration form:
http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac09/nyc.htm

--
Fred Sternfeld
http://www.fredsternfeld.com