[NEohioPAL] 48 Hour Film Project-Informal Networking party July 3rd

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 08:55:59 PDT 2009

Did you miss the last 48HFP Networking Party? Are you interested in making a film, but still need actors, a crew, or other team members? Well, no worries!

          48 Hour Film Project Informal Networking Party
          Friday July 3rd
          6-10 pm
          at Anatomy Nightclub, 1299 W. 9th St Cleveland 44103
          (http://www.anatomycleveland.com)

That's right, Cleveland Producer Brian Bowers and the 48HFP crew will be back to answer questions and help you find other team members that would like to participate in this year's contest. This will be an informal party during the club's regular business hours--simply show up at any time from 6-10 pm and we can help answer questions about 48HFP. Because we do not have the club reserved, this party is limited to those aged 21 and up!

The 48 Hour Film Project, the first and biggest of the timed film competitions, brings filmmaking teams together to make a movie from scratch — teams write, shoot, edit and score a short film — all in just 48 hours. This year the 48HFP will visit over 70 cities around the world, including yours!

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!

For more information including details and registration, please visit http://www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland.

Brian Bowers
48 Hour Film Project--Cleveland Producer
http://www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland