[NEohioPAL] Pro singers needed.

rick sellers marcoslilfreindpink at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 12:44:33 PDT 2009

Talented male and female singers needed for professional work. The more versatile you are the better chance you'll have of landing the gig.Those of you who have in home recording studios are best suited for my needs.You must be on line and capable of down loading and up loading audio files. We do occasionally hire kids to sing on various projects, so if you have a child who can sing well you can call 1 216 939-0647 or you can e-mail me at Ricksvoice at aol.com

"Every job is a paying job! And if your selected you'll be paid cash!"

Richard Sellers Productions
1 216 939-0647
www.richardsellersproductions.com