[NEohioPAL] Does anyone out there have ninja outfits I can burrow?

dave neville captainokneill at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 14:01:55 PDT 2009

Believe it or not, my group has been contracted to do a pirates vs. ninjas
battle.  A horrible cliche, I know.  However, as we are a pirate group, we
have no ninja costumes.  I need 3 in total (adult standard sized, I guess).
The event is on September 12th, but in order to give us time to rehearse
with them I would need them about 2 weeks prior, and could have them back to
you the next day.  If anyone can help me out, please let me know ASAP.
Thanks for your help!

Uncomfortably scurvy,
Captain Twitch O'Kneill
Dave Neville, founder/operator of the Harlot's Virtue Pirate Show