[NEohioPAL] "She's Got The Look" Party & Model Search ~ Meet Shelly Marks! TONIGHT!!!!

Eric Carlson eric at talentgroup.com
Thu Jun 18 07:48:19 PDT 2009

Do you think you've got what it takes to be a model? If so, please join The
Talent Group and star of TV Land's "She's Got The Look," Shelly Marks, on
Thursday, June 18th at Anatomy Night Club for a viewing party and top model
search. Whether you are young and hot or 40 and fierce, we are seeking
models from all walks of life, male or female, ages 21-99. The Talent Group
agents will be seeing aspiring models at 8pm at Anatomy Night Club located
at 1299 West 9th Street in downtown Cleveland on Thursday June 18th. Then,
at 9pm, a new episode of "She's Got The Look," starring Shelly Marks
premiers, so please stay for dancing and drink specials. We're looking for
the best that there is, so show up looking your hottest and be ready to
party late into the night with tons of hot models. Aspiring models, please
arrive at 8pm and bring your comp card or any other professional pictures
that you may have, as well as a resume.

Eric Roland Baker Carlson

The Talent Group

2530 Superior Ave. Suite 6C