[NEohioPAL] Free Piano to a good home.

Richard B. Ingraham rbingraham at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 18 13:53:55 PDT 2009

I am posting this information for a friend of mine.  So please don't reply
directly to me.

Info below:

Here is a link to some photos of it. If you flip through my photostream,
you'll find 5 photos of it.  Let me know if you need more.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jawboneradio/3614192944/

Here are the basic details:

Full upright Marshall and Wendell Angelus.  Former player piano from
1912-1915 converted at some point. Some wear. Decent condition.  Needs
tuning.  Bench included.  Plays well.  Not a concert piano, but can be used
as a practice piano.  Needs to find a good home.  Moving to a new house and
cannot fit into the new home.  FREE , you just pay for moving expenses.
Please contact ASAP.  If we can't find a good home for it, it will be
disposed of.  Please help us find this nearly 100 year old piano a good home
and help us let it live for a few more years.

Thanks!  Let me know if you need anything else,
---

Len Peralta
Nobbynees Ltd.
KEEPING PEOPLE WONDERING