[NEohioPAL] Please take a moment to read!

Lynn Corwin puppies456 at windstream.net
Fri Jun 19 03:26:14 PDT 2009

Dear Theatre Friends:

I am a community theatre actress who lives with a disabling, incurable disease called Churg Strauss Syndrome, which is a rare form of vasculitis.  My illness was diagnosed early, and I do fairly well.

The Vasculitis Foundation (www.vasculitisfoundation.org) has formed a local chapter in the Cleveland-Akron area.  Our aim is to provide emotional support to patients with any form of vasculitis and their families through our local group and educational materials.  We plan to have informal meetings, speakers, etc.  We are a nonprofit organization, and the local chapter is free...there is no money involved.  Our first meeting is scheduled for August.

Emotional support is so important for vasculitis patients because all the vasculitis diseases are extremely rare, and there aren't many of us.  We need to find each other.

If you are a vasculitis patient, or you know of anyone who is, or you would like more information, please contact me.  Thanks so much!

Lynn Corwin
Cleveland-Akron Chapter Leader
Vasculitis Foundation

home phone  330-467-3031