[NEohioPAL] [Fwd: "Chess" on PBS-TV Wed evening]

hlewelle at bw.edu hlewelle at bw.edu
Fri Jun 19 11:38:21 PDT 2009

I see "Chess" listed for Saturday night in the PD TV section.

Hester

**

Subject: [NEohioPAL] "Chess" on PBS-TV Wed evening
From:    "Alan Dawson" <bklynkid at neo.rr.com>
Date:    Mon, June 15, 2009 10:31 pm
To:      neohiopal at listserve.com

Chess in Concert

  a.. Chess in Concert ~ Interview with Josh Groban

  b..
  Wicked's Idina Menzel and Rent's Adam Pascal join Great Performances
favorite, internationally renowned vocalist Josh Groban in a spectacular
London concert revival of Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus' 1986 cult
musical Chess, premiering Wednesday, June 17 at 9 p.m. (ET) on Great
Performances (check local listings). Presented by THIRTEEN in 5.1
digital surround sound on PBS HD, and featuring diamond-sharp lyrics by
Tim Rice (Evita, The Lion King), the hit-filled production ("One Night
in Bangkok," "I Know Him So Well," "The Anthem") was recorded in
performance at Royal Albert Hall.