[NEohioPAL] Workshop Players comedy "Scapino" opens this week!

Workshop Players wspamherst at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 12:17:34 PDT 2009

Workshop Players Theatre-in-the-Round presents

Scapino

By Frank Dunlap and Jim Dale

Directed by Dave Cotton

Love strikes in Naples, Italy, just at the most amusing moment! Two young
men, Ottavio and Leandro (Austen Shuman and Adam Balyer), are left, by their
miserly fathers, Argante and Geronte (Corey Knick and Jerred Adams)
(respectively), in the care of two not-so-attentive servants, Sylvestro and
Scapino (Mason Adams and Douglas Puskas) (also respectively). Of course,
both young fellows fall in love with young women totally incompatible with
their fathers' plans for an arranged marriage! Upon the fathers' return, all
hopes, eyes, and gratuitous culinary items are directed toward Scapino, a
master of trickery and cunning, to solve the mess and put everything back to
rights again.
Rounding out the cast are Sean Cornwell, Olivia Cotton, Kelly Dillon, Tom
Gaetano, Christopher Hall, Beth Overmyer, Donita Reed, and Eric Tucker.

Performances are June 25, 26, 27; July 2, 3, 10, 11 at 8 p.m., with Sunday
matinees on June 28; July 5, 12 at 3 p.m.

Tickets are $12.00 each or $10.00 each for groups of 15 or more and may be
reserved by calling the box office at 440-988-5613.

Workshop Players Theatre-in-the-Round is located at 44820 Middle Ridge Roadin
Amherst, and our mezzanine area is now wheelchair accessible. Check out our
website at www.workshopplayers.com

- 30 -

--
"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"