[NEohioPAL] Orange Village Gazebo Gig Invite--Thursday, June 25, 2009

chuck fink thinkfinkent at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 21 00:26:34 PDT 2009

DEAR FRIENDS AND FAMILY:

As many of you know, at one time I was quite heavily booked around town, as a solo-acoustic singer, songwriter and guitarist. In recent years, however, my “public” performances have been sporadic, while I’ve opted toward private and corporate gigs. Subsequently, many of you have asked to be informed of performances that allow for entertaining for people I know. And, as luck would have it, I have one coming up! There will be others this summer, but I’m especially looking forward to my next upcoming gig—very upcoming, in fact!
The Orange Village Recreation Center, kicks off their Summer Series at the Orange Gazebo, this Thursday, June 25th, 2009, with a performance by… you guessed it: ME! So, with their kind invitation, I figured it was an ideal opportunity to rejoin forces with my former self and reunite, for what I anticipate being “an upbeat, fun-filled evening of family-friendly contemporary folk-inspired music, laughter, audience participation, and plenty of feel good grin”—ala ME, with the help of YOU! At some point in the evening, I will bring kids onstage to sing with me, (and hopefully) make a joyful noise! This is really a sight (and sound) to behold! There may be a few surprises to round out the evening, as well! I’d be honored to have you share it with me!
They get nice crowds at the Gazebo events, but I’d like to pack the place—and make this ‘reunion’ concert a memorable experience—especially for the members of the band! Now, you may say, “But, Chuck… you’re a solo act!”In response, I say: “That’s irrelevant! Come anyway!” That’s only partially true though, as this time around I’ll be joined onstage by my friend and comrade David Budin, backing me up on bass and guitar. (Yes, THAT David Budin… Noah’s brother! ;-)
So, to summarize:
When:            THIS Thursday, June 25th, 2009, 7:30pm-til dark
What:             You & me, singin’ songs!
Where:           Orange Village Gazebo (No, it’s not orange!)

(The Center is located at 4600 Lander Rd., Orange Village, Ohio, between Emery and Miles, on the West side of the street)

This event is free and open to the public. No reservations necessary. Just bring a lawn-chair or a blanket, and plant yourself! Brings friends, and/or feel free to forward this email on to others. Together, we’ll create our own mini-Blossom, right there in the open air of Orange.
HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THURSDAY!
~Chuck

Chuck Fink
216-410-8111 (c)