[NEohioPAL] Can it be done

stealth stealth24_99 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 06:11:18 PDT 2009

Good Morning,
I know many believe in this circle that Cleveland will be a place very soon in which films will be made, produced, and much like chicago.   I was looking to meet with a group of individuals who would like to start a full fledged group in which we can be at the forefront when this happens.  I know many are trying to get their scripts noticed, actors trying to get a nod, production companies who are doing short films.  Can be bring a group together to build one organization and duplicate what hollywood is doing?

If your interested in a grass roots brainstorming  please email me.

stealth24_99 at yahoo.com