[NEohioPAL] Concert to honor our military & veterans

Jeffrey Bodkin jsbodkin at email.com
Mon Jun 22 22:12:10 PDT 2009

First Church of the Resurrection, 901 E Tuscarawas St in Canton, is proud
to present a concert paying tribute to America and her military on
Saturday, June 27th.  There will be a combined chorus and concert band
presenting a wide range of musical compositions.  Selections will include
God Bless America, Stars and Stripes Forever, Manhattan Beach March,
Lincoln Portrait, Battle Hymn of the Republic, and many more.  Concert
attendees please feel free to dress in your uniform if you have served or
are currently serving in any branch of our nations military.  The
performance begins at 6:00 PM, with the doors opening 1/2 hour prior to
the performance.

Admission for the concert is free, but we are collecting items to put
together for care packages for those service men and women currently on
active duty.  The items we need are:  Deodorant, mouthwash (travel
size/no glass), dental floss, chapstick, shaving cream (travel size -
mens & womens), eye drops, ear drops, bug spray (OFF Deep Woods
towelettes), toilet paper (single rolls or travel size), Small cans of
packaged meat (ie tuna, vienna sausages, sardines, etc), dry powder drink
mixes (small or indvidual), jelly (small/no glass), any type small can
goods, tea bags (all varieties), coffee packs/bags (individual), fruit
snacks (ie roll-ups, raisings, dried fruits (small), etc), small packs of
peanuts, trail mix or the like, slim jims, and beef jerky.

Please plan to attend this event and show your support to those who are
currently serving and those who have served us in the past.  If you have
any questions, please contact the church office at (330) 453-1719

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com