[NEohioPAL] ONE WEEK (almost) "TO LOVE"!

Oddy Festival oddyfest at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 08:25:26 PDT 2009

Dear NEOhioPAL community,

Hope you'll consider joining us for the premiere of OddyFest July's romantic
play and music program, *"To Love", next Wednesday night (7/1) at 7:15 at
the Heights Arts Studio (2340 Lee Road)*.  We've got love-ly songs,
monologues, and plays for this love-filled summer of '09-- read below for
details.

Because we love you (the Oddy-ence) so much, we are offering not one, not
two, but three opportunities for discountage this time around:
*1) Mention NEOhioPAL and get in for HALF-PRICE ($5),*
*2) Mention one of our self-referntial tweets on our new Twitter site (**
www.twitter.com/OddyFest* <http://www.twitter.com/OddyFest>*) and get in for
HALF-PRICE ($5)**, and *
*3) Couples get in TWO FOR ONE!*
**

*To Love: The ELEVENTH ODDY FEST SHOW*

* *

*Pre-play music set with guest artist J. Barone*

Join notorious drunk J. Barone for

a collection of eclectic numbers all about this love thing

*“Learning Curves” by Matt Greenfield*

A man. A woman. An air mattress. That’s all anyone needs for love,

and all that’s onstage in this intimate existential romance.

*“Captive Muses” by Cat R. Kenney*

Sarah is a painter looking for love and artistic inspiration.

Instead, she finds the Muse of Balloon Animals

and other assorted noveau-mythological folk.

* *

*Odd Wednesdays of July: *

*July 1 / July 15*

* *

*Doors Open at 7:15 *
*for J.’s set and a love-ly monologue from Cat Kenney*
*from "Artists & Werewolves"*

* *

*HEIGHTS ARTS STUDIO*

*2340 Lee Road (across the bridge)*

*(on the west side of the Cleveland Heights Library)*

* *

*ALL TICKETS $10*!*

* *

**Mention NEOhioPAL or one of our new TWEETS from our Twitter page and get
in for half-price ($5)!*

--
Matt Greenfield
The Oddy Festival