[NEohioPAL] MALE READER NEEDED

Joanne Durante news at jfd.cc
Tue Jun 23 11:11:31 PDT 2009

We've lost to another engagement the young actor who was to have read for the Fine Tuning program Monday night, June 29th. If you're in your mid-30's or younger, and can spare a few hours to help out our writers by reading a couple of roles before an audience at Beans Coffee House in Chardon, please call (440) 729-6481 or e-mail (news at jfd.cc) as soon as possible. Here is the link that will fill you in on the details, in case you missed our earlier postings: http://www.jfd.cc/FineTune/Main.htm. Thank you!

Joanne Durante

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4181 (20090623) __________

http://www.eset.com