[NEohioPAL] Welcome to Summer from BCA!

Brecksville Center for the Arts brecksvillearts at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 24 09:05:38 PDT 2009

BCA Newsletter
BRECKSVILLE CENTER FOR THE ARTS E-NEWS
June 2009
Summer 09 Schedule
Now available online in PDF !
Click here to view:
http://www.brecksvillearts.org/summerclasses.html

Dear Friends,

Welcome to Summer from BCA!

Here are some great things to do:

Here you will find listings of summer classes offered at Brecksville Center for the Arts, both for youth or adults.
MORE INFO:
http://www.brecksvillearts.org/summerclasses.html

Brecksville Center for the Arts is excited to announce that Kathleen Forrest will debut in our gallery during the month of July her show: Life Force - The movement of the forces in our lives.
MORE INFO:
http://www.brecksvillearts.org/specialevents.html#Forrest

Buffalo Wild Wings - Looking for a fun place to go for great food and help support Brecksville Center for the Arts at the same time? Join us at the Broadview Heights Buffalo Wild Wings on July 15th between 11 am and 10 pm. Buffalo Wild Wings will donate 15% of food and non-alcoholic beverages to BCA when you give them this flyer. Tell your friends - thanks!
MORE INFO:
http://www.brecksvillearts.org/Resources/Buffalo%20flyer-Brecks%23863C17.pdf

One of the most popular and asked for trips each year is the trip to Ann Arbor for their annual Art Fair - this year celebrating their 50th year! Join BCA friends on July 16th and we travel together on a motorcoach to one of the best art fairs in the country. We will leave at 7 am and return to Brecksville by 10 pm. Cost is $90 for members and $96 for non-members. See the flyer for more details or call us with questions. 440-526-6232 - hope you will join us!
MORE INFO:
http://www.brecksvillearts.org/specialevents.html

Hope to see you there!

Rob Bauer
Executive Director

Brecksville Center for the Arts is a non profit, multi-disciplinary art center dedicated to the enhancement and appreciation of artistic endeavors through offerings of affordable class instruction and events, student scholarships and community collaborations.

BCA welcomes and encourages the participation of all people in the entire regional community.

Read more about BCA
http://www.brecksvillearts.org/aboutus.html

Brecksville Center for the Arts,
8997 Highland Drive,
Brecksville Ohio, 44141
Tel: 440-526-6232
E-mail: brecksvillearts at yahoo.com
Website: www.brecksvillearts.org

Message sent by: Brecksville Center for the Arts, 8997 Highland Drive, Brecksville, Ohio, 44141, United States

To unsubscribe, click the link below.
http://images.images11.com/RWCode/subscribe.asp?SID=0&SiteID=19318&Email=neohiopal@listserve.com&HitID=1245859456633