[NEohioPAL] Looking for videographer and photographer for new grassroots campaign

Bryan Guffey bguffey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 19:54:52 PDT 2009

Hey guys-

I am looking for cutting edge, young/in touch videographers and
photographers to elp with the new grassroots campaign I am starting, the
LGBT Youth Visibility Project. The project will focus on LGBT youth and
their struggles. I am looking for someone who can help create videos for the
campaign and take excellent, moving, pictures. Please email me at
bguffey at gmail.com with a linkt o your portfolio, or a sample of your work!
This is VOLUNTEER work, no pay is available.