[NEohioPAL] Whats new at Al Diamond Phillips . Com

Al Diamond Phillips alitivity at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 08:07:29 PDT 2009

A while back the Guitarist from the band Daddy's Belt, sent me some videos of the last weekend we played together in 1994. When I watched them it brought back so many memories. Well I finally gave it an attempt to put one of the songs on youtube. It took me all night and part of the morning, but Its finally up, and I even embedded it to my site. Remember I'm a Singer, and it probably should have only taken a few minutes. However, I am proud of my eventual accomplishment.

For those of you that never got to see me with the hair back in the day, you might enjoy this. Of course daddy's Belt was a cover act, so this is not original material. I do think you'll like it though!

Check it out

http://www.aldiamondphillips.com/DaddysBelt.html

Al