[NEohioPAL] NORTH CANTON PLAYHOUSE "RENT" Patron Drive

North Canton Playhouse ncplayhouse at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 26 09:31:05 PDT 2009

June 26th, 2009

Dear Friend of the North Canton Playhouse:

We have some very exciting news to share with you!  The NCP is producing its biggest production ever in its 33 years of existence, "RENT", at the Canton Palace Theatre, on July 24, 25, 26 of this year!  What a way to end our 2008-2009 season!  We have gathered an extremely talented cast from all over Ohio to present the area premiere of this production.  This is an exciting opportunity for the Playhouse, our community and our enthusiastic cast!

We are writing to you at this time to announce that we are initiating a production patron drive to help offset some of the production costs.  "RENT" is the most expensive production that the North Canton Playhouse has ever endeavored to produce - with a budget of over $25,000.  We are confident that this effort will be well worth it!  This production patron drive is in lieu of our regular annual patron drive.  As a patron, you will be listed in the Hollywood "Walk of Fame" Patron portion of our "Rent" program.  If you have a business that you would like to promote, a business ad in our program can be arranged as well.

To donate, simply print out this email, and return it with your donation to: North Canton Playhouse, 525 - 7th St. NE, North Canton, OH  44720 by July 11th.

Next...come and see "Rent" at the Canton Palace Theatre. You can buy tickets through the NCP office, or online at CantonPalaceTheatre.org.  We hope you will join us!

I am donating: $_______ to the North Canton Playhouse "RENT" Patron Drive, and would like my name listed in the program as: ______________________________________

Sincerely,

Lisa Paynter, Executive Director, NCP