[NEohioPAL] STAR of B'Way's HAIR Gavin Creel to lead workshop for FPAC's NYC trip - You can still register until July 1

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 20:36:17 PDT 2009

Hi Everybody,
More news about our NYC Trip!

First, we got an extension on committing to the tickets for the shows.  Now
we have to purchase them by Wednesday, July 1, so you still have a few more
days to register for our trip!

Also, star of HAIR Gavin Creel <http://www.gavincreel.com/GC/news.html>,
Andrew Kober and one or two other HAIR cast members will be leading a
workshop with attendees of the trip on Thursday, August 6!

That is in the addition to the talk-back with Andrew Kober and other cast
members of HAIR immediately following the performance that we will see on
the evening of August 5.  HAIR cast member Andrew
Kober<http://www.andrewkober.com/home.html> has
graciously arranged both the workshop with Gavin Creel
<http://www.gavincreel.com/GC/news.html>and
the talk-back.

Andrew is a native Clevelander who graduated from Shaker Heights High School
and acted at many of our local theatres and youth theatres.  Andrew and I
met in 2003 when he appeared as "Sasha" and a "Villager" in the production
of *Fiddler on the Roof <http://www.fredsternfeld.com/fiddlercainpark.htm> I
directed at Cain Park.*

The FPAC NYC trip is a four day / three night trip from August 4-7.  We will
see HAIR, BILLY ELLIOT & NEXT TO NORMAL, as well as sightsee and have
workshops with Broadway guest artists.

Our group tickets are being held until July 1, so we have to purchase them
that day.  You can still register for the trip after that day, but may have
to see other shows.

Here is a link to complete information and a registration form:
http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac09/nyc.htm

--
Fred Sternfeld
http://www.fredsternfeld.com