[NEohioPAL] **Special Announcement**

Edward Niam edniam at windstream.net
Sat Jun 27 09:48:15 PDT 2009

For those of you who may not be familiar with my background, for more than
25 years I conducted all types of investigations as Director of
Investigations for the Summit County Prosecutors Office and as president of
my own companies, Niam Investigations, Inc. and Corporate Solutions, Inc.
The cases involved white collar crime, industrial espionage, internal theft,
public corruption, employment background screening and electronic eaves
dropping detection.

Recently, I was added to the staff of Chase Protective Corp as Chief
Investigator to handle incoming cases within my specialty. If any of you
ever have need of such services, feel free to contact me at any time.

Edward

~The Movement of Life~TM

Tai Chi Institute of Cleveland

Edward Niam, Master-TCM

118 West Streetsboro Street

Suite 224

Hudson, Ohio 44236

330.564.7558/fax-342.3802

www.taichicleveland.com

edniam at windstream.net

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,

 but by the moments that take our breath away."