[NEohioPAL] R.I.P. Michael J. Jackson 1958-2009

African Soul International sistajewel at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 27 19:10:23 PDT 2009

A troubled genius....simply put...he was a brilliant, emotional, mega music gift.

I agree, if we didn't see him, we don't know what went down, but we know that people are greedy, and its easy to claim molestation, especially with someone that you know cares for people and loves children.

He left a legacy of musical geniusness that permeates through all who ever heard his name...will you?

Just do u, don't hate...

Its the judgmental people that crippled his life in the first place, let's let him rest in peace...

Check us out online!  Updates, performances, classes, schedules, and more...     www.africansoulinternational.org