[NEohioPAL] Beginners Acting Class - Ages 13 & Up - Now Enrolling

Eric Swinderman ericswinderman at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 09:20:05 PDT 2009

Now registering for July. This is a 4 week course for Beginning Actors.

The class is designed for students ages 13 and older and will cover the following topics:

Acting Techniques, Character Development, Imagination, Acting Games,
Meisner and Stanislavski training techniques, film acting, improv,
auditioning and more...

Includes FREE professional headshot after the sessions.

7:30pm to 8:30pm - Cost. $100.00 for all 4 weeks.

About the instructor: I am a Writer, Director and Actor with 15
years in the industry. I have a BA in filmmaking and Dramatic Arts.
Have worked with and instructed actors from Cleveland to Hollywood.

I am in between projects and seeking several future superstars who want to learn the ins and outs of acting for the screen.

For more information or to register email info at cinemacleveland.com

Class size is limited to 10 so register quickly.