[NEohioPAL] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

North Canton Playhouse ncplayhouse at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 2 09:05:32 PDT 2009

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE       JULY l, 2009

Stark Commissioner Todd Bosley would like to invite everyone interested in the welfare of the animals in Stark County to attend a special meeting Thursday, July 9 at 5 pm at the North Canton Playhouse Youth Theatre at 1210 S. Main St. in North Canton.  All three Commissioners have given the Coalition for Animal Concerns permission and their blessing to take the building behind the Dog Pound and turn it into a spay neuter clinic...the first such clinic in Stark County!!

This meeting is open to the public, but please RSVP to the Coalition phone line at 330-649-0759....

Brenton Cochran
Office Administrator
North Canton Playhouse
330-494-1693