[NEohioPAL] Discount Tickets to Mary Poppins Friday August 7th!

Philip.Bobbs at ourclub.com Philip.Bobbs at ourclub.com
Fri Jul 3 11:07:14 PDT 2009

I  have tickets to Mary Poppins the Musical at Playhouse Square on Friday
Night August 7th at 7:30pm. The seats are incredibly good, Center
Orchestra in rows BB-DD and Front Center Mezzanine Rows E-G and normally
go for $78.50 on ticketmaster (with fees), and I'm selling them for $70
each. You will need to pick them up at The Club at Key Center (127 Public
Square on the fourth floor of the Marriott Downtown) a mile from the
Playhouse Square before the show and pay cash or check. Send me an e-mail,
and I'll reply back on a first-come basis to let you know if you got them.
Hope you're able to make the show!

Philip Bobbs
Service Director
The Club at Key Center