[NEohioPAL] 2 bedroom/1 bathroom in Cleve. Hts/Coventry Area looking for Roommate!

Justin Brenis justinbrenis at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 09:22:18 PDT 2009

Hey all!

My girlfriend and I just rented a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in
Cleveland Heights, OH, within a 10min walk of Coventry and
Cedar-Fairmount/CWRU area. We are looking for a roommate to help us share
the rent which will be $750.00 a month + utilities.

We pay Gas, Electric and Cable/Internet--water is paid for by the landlord.
Currently gas is about $30/month and electricity is $50/month. The cable tv
and wireless internet total about $90/month and the bedroom you'd have is
cable ready, but if you'd want a cable box it would up the price per month
about $10. We have a fish as a pet but are flexible about cats and dogs,
however the landlord will require a $200.00 pet deposit if you are bringing
one with you or plan to get one in the near future.

The one bedroom is very nice, big enough for one person to live very
comfortably, and has a great big closet and mirror in it.

Parking would need to be worked out, as of now I am speaking with the
neighbors about possibly using one of their unused spaces. Otherwise you can
park at Coventry or Cedar/Lee and we'll split the cost of a monthly permit
with you, or you can park in the driveway and in the mornings move your car
to the street. This is why being a student at CSU (like me) or CWRU would
really be a great fit for this place because we're right by a bus stop as
well, and both schools provide bus passes.

Also, we're so close to Coventry and places like Dave's Market that if you
lacked a car you still wouldn't be terribly inconvenienced.

Any questions, or if you'd like a photo, send me an e-mail! We reserve the
right to interview and background check any potential roommates prior to any
agreement being made.

Thanks,
Justin