[NEohioPAL] Certified Personal Trainer for Performers

Randy Muchowski michaelrandall.m at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 20:23:10 PDT 2009

*Looking to get in shape for your next audition or before opening night? I'd
be glad to help you achieve your goals and land that next job!*

I have been training for 5 years and am currently working at a gym in
Cleveland that is open 24/7. Yes even holidays! In addition to my
certification from AFFA I also have a bachelors degree in Health Sciences.
Most of the sessions last 30 minutes to an hour depending on the specific
goal at hand. I have worked with many local artists including the CSU Summer
Stages cast of 2008. My training programs are designed to increase your
overall stamina, agility, flexibility and core strength by combining a
variety of non weight baring exercises with free form movement. The training
I have received from Cleveland State University Dramatic Arts Department is
the sole inspiration for this special program. If you are interested in
learning more or signing up for a free orientation please contact me via
email or phone. I look forward to helping land that next big role!

Randy Muchowski

email: michaelrandall.m at gmail.com

phone: 216.577.8595