[NEohioPAL] Make-up Artists, Crew Members, Extras & Boom Operators Needed for Local Film

Kenneth Kowalski ekbole at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 5 10:28:22 PDT 2009

ATTENTION:

Independent film group based in Akron is now looking for professional make-up artists, crew members, extras, boom operators and other assistants.  We will begin filming our short sequel on August 2, 2009.

Please note that all positions involved are on volunteer basis only!  However, all those participating would receive the following:

1)  A free copy of the film on DVD upon completion;

2)  Unlimited recommendation letters for employment, acting opportunities, and academic pursuits;

3)  Privileges to take part in media interviews and such.

If interested, please call (330) 633-6093.

Thank you.