[NEohioPAL] New Acting Class this JULY!!

April Needham act4film at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 5 15:25:10 PDT 2009

Stage2Screen Acting Workshop July-August 2009

Who: Open to all ages!! Children, Teen, and Adult classes available! Beginner-Intermediate-Advanced

What:
6 week course designed to show aspiring actors how to showcase your
talent in-front of the camera. With the techniques of acting methods
such as Stanislavski
and Meisner along with improvisational exercises, learn how to perfect
your craft. Learn how to transition from theater to film acting. What
is the difference? How do you find auditions in and around Cleveland OH? Where do you start? What should be on your demo reel? Write and act in your own scenes on camera!

~Resume and Headshot work
~Improvisational Technique
~On camera scene
 work
~Find the right Monologue for you!
   Much More....

When:
TBA, Start time estimated to be the 3rd week of July. One day a week.
During the work week, 7-9pm, and/or Sat afternoons 12-2pm.

Where: TBA, West and East side location will be chosen

How Much: $150, only $25 a class!

Sign up today! Spots filling up quickly!

~~April
Needham is graduating from Baldwin Wallace College with a degree in
Film/Media and Theater/Performance Art Studies. She has a background in
Theater where she has acted and been involved in many theater
productions. The Sunshine Boys and Celebration have been her most recent credits. She has acted, wrote, and helped produce 12 independent
 films shot here in Cleveland. Tomorrow for a Dollar which can be found on IMDB recieved a credit at the New York Film Festival last year. Her most recent film, Voodoo Rising is currently in post-production. She is also a co-instrctuor with Nick Bailey and First Star Media. Please visit their site at www.kidsfilmcamp.com

Please Contact: For More Information
April Needham
216-316-4239
act4film at yahoo.com

Please
email or call me with your name, location, and availability to take the
class. I am open to suggestions and am trying to make this class open
to as many people as possible. So please let me know if you are most
available in the evenings, or weekends, and what times of the day. Also
why you are looking to take this class, and what you want out of it. I
am also open for private instruction. I am currently looking for
locations to hold the class, if you are able to help me with a location
for little to no fee, I can provide a discount!