[NEohioPAL] CALLING ALL ARTISTS & PATRONS OF THE ARTS

Renee Matthews-Jackson rmatthewsjackson at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 09:31:19 PDT 2009

It is our firm belief that Artists are forerunners for change.

Cleveland is suffering great ills IN THE ARTS COMMUNITY.

The Cleveland Clinic now owns Cleveland Play House, (will they support Cleveland Artists?).

Our libraries are being threatened with a 50% cut in funding.

Arts funding has continuously been severed.

The Ohio Arts Councils is being eliminated.

What next?

Gosh, we hate to ask that question.

The Movement is in our hands.  It is our belief that we as a collective of ONE, inclusive of Artists, Arts Institutions, and Arts Patrons, can and will create our own economic status when we work together.

Come out for an afternoon of discussion, presentations, and dinning.

Let's see what we can get done when we truly put our gifts, minds, talents, skills, and taste buds to work in a unified fashion.

http://motherrapper.tripod.com/id14.html

RSVP - poetandactor at hotmail.com - Renee (216) 587-4805