[NEohioPAL] MegLouise Dance Classes - Guest Artist Series

meglouisedance at yahoo.com meglouisedance at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 18:43:52 PDT 2009

MegLouise is your source for Dance education!  We offer movement courses for professionals and community members.  Drop in anytime.  No need to register.  Our instructors are working professionals with years of performance and choreography experience.

Yes, we can help you nail your next audition.  We can also help you loose weight, use your body more efficiently and feel more energized throughout your day,  Dance is the original wonder drug...tested and re-tested over thousands of years.  Let us prove it to you.

MegLouise Dance Schedule:
Enjoy Guest Instructors July 6th - July 25th

Funky Modern  /  Mondays  @ 7:35pm  /  Michelle Brown
Fundamentals  /  Wednesdays @ 9:00am  /  Ancora of Grupo Unidade Capoeira
Jazz Dance  /  Wednesdays @ 7:35pm  /  Leann Andrews
Beg. Ballet  /  Saturdays @ 1:15pm  /  Sara Whale
Int. Modern  /  Saturdays @ 2:30pm  /  Sara Whale
Cardio Hip Hop  /  Sundays @ 6:35pm  /  Dan King

Class Fees:
Single Class $10
4 Class Card $30
10 Class Card $75
15 Class Card $100
(cards good for all MegLouise Dance classes, expires 6 months from purchase)

Contact: Miranda by email megloinfo at gmail.com with questions or for more information