[NEohioPAL] Media Party Invite: 10 Blenko glass, signed pieces - silent auction

Ruth Koenigsmark rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 7 07:32:00 PDT 2009

Please join us, on July 11th, for our fun Afterwood Party where you can swap your original Art with other Artists and Art Lovers.
Additionally, 10 signed, pieces of Blenko glass, in perfect condition will be up for silent auction throughout the day.

Performance by Saint Francis Arms. Enjoy cool drinks and chic eats at Mars Bar.

To benefit Lakewood is Art, providing Arts and Culture events citywide.
www.artwoodohio.org

Please feel free to forward the attached invitation to members of the Blenko Collectors Society.

There is no charge to attend for media with a press pass. Simply email or call and we will have your name at the door.

Hope to see you there,
Ruthie Koenigsmark
Lakewood is Art
www.artwoodohio.org