[NEohioPAL] Tom Szabo Photographer on exhibit!

athomasimage at sbcglobal.net athomasimage at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 7 08:54:42 PDT 2009

I'm very happy to announce that I have a series of my underwater images on exhibit at the Ashtabula Arts Center.  The exhibit titled "Shrimp To Sharks" is a collection of underwater photography I've created.

The Ashtabula Arts Center is located at 2928 W 13th St, Ashtabula, Ohio 44004.  The exhibit runs now through August 2, 2009.  I'll be on hand for an Opening Reception on Friday, July 10th, 2009 from 6:00 to 8:30 p.m.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Tom Szabo, Photographer

You can look great to the world!

Contact info:
PH: 440-354-2535
E-mail: athomasimage at sbcglobal.net
http://www.athomasimage.com
Blog: http://athomasimage.wordpress.com/
Facebook profile:  http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=539043553&ref=profile
LinkedIn profile:  http://www.linkedin.com/myprofile?trk=hb_side_pro
A Thomas Image - It's your best image when it's A Thomas Image