[NEohioPAL] "To Love" in ONE WEEK!

Oddy Festival oddyfest at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 05:36:53 PDT 2009

Hope you can join OddyFest one week from tonite, *Wednesday, July 15, at
7:15 at the Heights Arts Studio (2340 Lee Road)* for the second and final
showing of the July program, "To Love", featuring love-themed plays,
monologues, and songs.  The Oddy-ence on July 1st had their hearts so filled
with the stuff that they nearly lifted off into the air like a balloon (or
at least our air-mattress).

To remind you, we have the following odd summer discounts: *1)* Mention
NEOhioPAL and get in for $5, *2) *Mention one of our love advice tweets at
www.twitter.com/OddyFest and get in for $5, or *3)* Couples get in 2-for-1
(romantic affiliation not necessary, but highly recommended).

Hope to see you next Wednesday!

*To Love: The ELEVENTH ODDY FEST SHOW*

* *

*Pre-play music set with guest artist J. Barone*

Join notorious drunk J. Barone for

a collection of eclectic numbers all about this love thing

*“Learning Curves” by Matt Greenfield*

A man. A woman. An air mattress. That’s all anyone needs for love,

and all that’s onstage in this intimate existential romance.

*“Captive Muses” by Cat R. Kenney*

Sarah is a painter looking for love and artistic inspiration.

Instead, she finds the Muse of Balloon Animals

and other assorted noveau-mythological folk.

* *

*Wednesday, July 15*

* *

*Doors Open at 7:15 *

*for Joe’s set and a love-ly monologue from Cat Kenney*

* *

*HEIGHTS ARTS STUDIO*

*2340 Lee Road (across the bridge)*

*(on the west side of the Cleveland Heights Library)*

* *

*ALL TICKETS $10*!*

* *

**Mention NEOhioPAL or one of our new TWEETS from our Twitter page and get
in for half-price ($5)!*

--
Matt Greenfield
The Oddy Festival