[NEohioPAL] Still time to register for the 48 Hour Film Project!

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 07:41:55 PDT 2009

That's right--even if you missed the Early Bird Registration, you still have time to register for this year's Cleveland 48 Hour Film Project! Slots are filling up fast though, so register today!

THE 48 HOUR FILM PROJECT – CLEVELAND
 July 31st-August 2nd, 2009
http://www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland

Why should you enter?!?  Although there are a thousand great reasons, here are the top 10!

Top 10 Reasons why you should enter the 48 Hour Film Project:

10) Your completed film automatically screens on the big screen just days after it is finished.

9) Can you say Cannes? Every year we take a select number of films to important film-industry festivals.  In the past this included Miami International Film Festival, Cinequest and SxSW.  This year we are returning to the Cannes International Film Festival with a selection of 2009 films!

8) Films stream online in high resolution at www.48.tv.

7) Work with SAG actors … 48HFP has a special agreement with the Screen Actors Guild that allows you to use them in your film.

6) Our website provides all of the releases you'll need for your film in perpetuity.

5) Because of our global presence, your film could play in other film festivals, in other countries, or be sold.

4) Your film team could compete in post-season invitationals where you can win cash or a Panasonic HD camera.

3) If your film wins “Best Film” in your city, you receive Movie Magic screenwriting software! (one per city winning team)

2) If your film wins “Best Film” in your city, your film screens at (and you get passes to) Filmapalooza, our international festival of screenings, parties, and awards all rolled into one great weekend!  The awards from the 2009 Tour will be presented at NAB Show in Las Vegas in April 2010!

1) If you win, you can say you won the world's LARGEST INTERNATIONAL FILM COMPETITION!

Slots are filling quickly--register today!

Brian Bowers
48 Hour Film Project-Cleveland Producer
http://www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland