[NEohioPAL] LAST REMINDER "To Love" (7/15, 7:15)

Oddy Festival oddyfest at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 07:13:37 PDT 2009

We here at the OddyFest try to make things easy for you, our lovely
potential Oddy-ence (apparently, of some 5k folks).  Hence, our second and
final "To Love" romantic-themed program is this *Wednesday 7/15 at 7:15 at
the Heights Arts Studio (2340 Lee Road*-- we were trying to get it changed
to 7150 for the show, but Cleveland Heights city officials had a problem
with that).

This show will turn your heart into butter.  Seriously, after the show, you
can eat some bread and go "Temple of Doom" on yourself and you'll have an
ample supply of margarine-like spread available.  To encourage this love-ly
atmosphere, we have three loving discounts:

1) Mention NEOhioPAL (or the number 5,000) and get in for $5.
2) Mention one of our pieces of love advice found at
www.twitter.com/OddyFest and pay $5.
3) Couples get in 2-for-1 (romantic affiliation not necessary, but highly
recommended.

So, you're going to have to work real hard to pay the full $10 this time.
Read on for details:

*To Love: The ELEVENTH ODDY FEST SHOW*

* *

*Pre-play music set with guest artist J. Barone*

Join notorious drunk J. Barone for

a collection of eclectic numbers all about this love thing

*“Learning Curves” by Matt Greenfield*

A man. A woman. An air mattress. That’s all anyone needs for love,

and all that’s onstage in this intimate existential romance.

*“Captive Muses” by Cat R. Kenney*

Sarah is a painter looking for love and artistic inspiration.

Instead, she finds the Muse of Balloon Animals

and other assorted noveau-mythological folk.

* *

*July 15*

* *

*Doors Open at 7:15 *

*for J.’s set and a love-ly monologue from Cat Kenney*

* *

*HEIGHTS ARTS STUDIO*

*2340 Lee Road (across the bridge)*

*(on the west side of the Cleveland Heights Library)*

* *

*ALL TICKETS $10*!*

* *

**Mention NEOhioPAL or one of our new TWEETS from our Twitter page and get
in for half-price ($5)!*

* *

--
Matt Greenfield