[NEohioPAL] Location, Location, Location!

shane winn bettertedthanred at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 20:03:59 PDT 2009

Hey Friends,

With thanks to all who responded to my original ad...

I have enough scenes for a final entry for the Amazon.com commercial
contest, but since they extended the deadline to the end of July...

I'd like another location or two. So if you are someone, or know someone,
who independently owns and operates his or her own store, and that store
sells a product that can be found on Amazon.com and is in the Cleveland
area, please let me know. I'm trying hard for a music store, but willing to
explore any other possibilities.

Shoots so far have ranged from three to twenty minutes. Only myself and one
actor are present for each scene.

A copy of the final product to anyone who participates, along with the
potential publicity that could come if the project wins or places.

Let's show the character of the people and places of Cleveland. The
commercial looks great so far. Help me make it better. I thank you!

Shane