[NEohioPAL] Volunteers Needed for Local Film

Kenneth Kowalski ekbole at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 13 04:23:28 PDT 2009

A T T E N T I O N:

Independent film group is seeking crew members, boom operators, and other assistants.  Filming will be held at various location sites in Akron and vicinity, and in the Cleveland area.  We will begin filming our short sequel on August 2, 2009, so please respond soon if you are interested.  We will work with your schedule and be as flexible as possible.

Please note that all positions are on a volunteer basis only!  However, all those participating would receive the following benefits:

1)  A free copy of the film upon completion;
2)  Unlimited recommendation letters for employment, acting opportunities, and academic pursuits;
3)  Privileged to take part in media interviews and such.

If interested, please call (330) 633-6093.

Serious inquiries only please.

Thank you.