[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv is celebrating!

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 13 09:29:56 PDT 2009

What do the following people have in common:

Rudolf II, Holy Roman Emperor

Vidkun Quisling, Norwegian soldier, politician, and convicted traitor

Hunter S. Thompson, American journalist and author

Jim Bob Duggar, Arkansas politician and patriarch of the Duggar family

They were all born on July 18!

And PNR wants to celebrate!

Come to see PNR Improv this Saturday and join us in honoring the lives of these and so many more influential people! Okay, so maybe we'll put the most focus on Hunter S. Thompson...

Please consider joining us for our PG-13 improvisational comedy shows all year!

2009 Shows:
January 3, 17
February 7, 21
April 4, 18
May 2, 16
June 6, 20
July 18
August 22
September 5, 19
October 3, 17, 31
November 21
December 5, 12
All shows are pay-what-you-can (we suggest $5, but we're flexible)
Shows begin at 7:30pm.
For more information: www.pnrimprov.com or pnrsusan at hotmail.com
www.pnrimprov.com