[NEohioPAL] FW: Stocker Arts Center Season Preview Event

Janet Barlow jbarlow at lorainccc.edu
Mon Jul 13 09:16:44 PDT 2009

Hi Neohiopal Friends,

I hope you'll be able to join us for our FREE open house next Monday,
July 20th from 4-7pm!  Please RSVP by this Wednesday, July 15th if
you're able to come.

Best,
Janet

<http://www.maildogmanager.com/link.html?url=209&client=usrC3prd&campaig
n=149&email=jbarlow at lorainccc.edu>

	 <http://apps.lorainccc.edu/images/stocker/photo-bar.gif>

 "Spotlight on Stocker"

      You're invited to our Open House

	Monday, July 20, 2009 from 4-7 p.m.

Announcing the 2009-2010 Stocker Arts Center Season

	*	First Peek at the new season brochures
*	"Behind the Scenes" Stocker Arts Center Tours - Guided tours
including backstage, the dressing rooms, everywhere the audience doesn't
usually get to see!
*	Box Office open from 2-7 p.m. that day. Subscriptions for the
2009-2010 Performing Artsits Series, and tickets for other confirmed
events will go on sale.
*	An opportunity to meet Studio Theatre Cabaret performers
*	Raffles for tickets to Stocker Arts Center shows and films and
lots more!
*	The Announcement of the Winner of the Grand Prize - A Performing
Artists Series Subscription drawn at 6:45 p.m. (must be present to win).

*	Please feel free to bring friends, neighbors and other family
members. We'd love to have you all. Be one of the first 200 to arrive
and get an added bonus gift.

	Free Food

Free Valet Parking
provided by MVP Services

Free Entertainment and Prizes

RSVP Click here to register online
<http://www.maildogmanager.com/link.html?url=331&client=usrC3prd&campaig
n=149&email=jbarlow at lorainccc.edu> , or call (440
<http://www.maildogmanager.com/link.html?url=332&client=usrC3prd&campaig
n=149&email=jbarlow at lorainccc.edu> ) 366-4140 or (800) 995-5222 ext.
4140 by Monday, July 13 so we have enough food and fun for everyone.

________________________________

For directions to the LCCC Campus please click here
<http://www.maildogmanager.com/link.html?url=330&client=usrC3prd&campaig
n=149&email=jbarlow at lorainccc.edu> .

Stocker Arts Center
1005 North Abbe Rd
Elyria, OH 44035
1-800-995-5222
(ext. 4040)
www.lorainccc.edu/stocker
<http://www.maildogmanager.com/link.html?url=92&client=usrC3prd&campaign
=149&email=jbarlow at lorainccc.edu>

Box Office Hours are Monday through Friday from noon to 6 p.m.

Janet Herman Barlow, Director, Stocker Arts Center

Lorain County  Community College

1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria, Ohio  44035

440.366.7105 or 1.800.995.5222 ext. 7105

440.366.4101 [fax]

jbarlow at lorainccc.edu <mailto:jbarlow at lorainccc.edu>

www.lorainccc.edu/stocker <http://www.lorainccc.edu/stocker>

<http://www.maildogmanager.com/link.html?client=usrC3prd&campaign=149&em