[NEohioPAL] 2 Men and a Campfire CD Release Party July 23rd at the Agora

Marvin Godbey dazeofmyth at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 06:46:24 PDT 2009

Cleveland Area Musicians Set To Release Debut CD with
Arts Fund Raiser at The Cleveland Agora!

We're counting on you to help make this a great party!

Please show your support for art education, music, and all of our students including
individuals with & without disabilities,
preschool through seniors,
and for Art On Wheels, one of your local charities,
by joining us around the campfire at

The Cleveland Agora

for the
"I hate dead rabbits"
CD RELEASE PARTY

Where:
The Agora Ballroom
5000 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH   44103

When:
Thursday, July 23, 2009
7:00 P.M. – 10:00 P.M.

What:
Cleveland area acoustic duo ‘2 Men and a Campfire’ has collaborated with local charity
‘Art On Wheels’ to provide an evening of Family Friendly entertainment. So, bring the kids!
The group will provide food, entertainment, door prizes and a raffle.
Tickets for the event are only $10.00 for adults and $5.00 for children 14 and under
and are available online at http://www.Americoustic.com and go to CD Release Party.

Who:
The “Award Winning” 2 Men and a Campfire will be performing songs from their debut
‘AMERICOUSTIC’tm CD ‘I hate dead rabbits’ as well as some new songs written by members,
Dale Godbey and Ryan Zinn.  Copies of the CD will be available at the event for $12.00 with
a portion of the proceeds going to help benefit Art On Wheels.

Art On Wheels is a local non-profit art education organization celebrating their 20th year of
providing art education for individuals of all abilities, including those with disabilities,
through hands on art experiences that enrich the lives of individuals, their families and our community!

For more information on this event visit www.2menandacampfire.com.
To learn more about Art On Wheels visit www.aowinc.com.

Contact:
Dale Godbey
216-235-9886 * twomenandacampfire at yahoo.com

If you will, please forward this email to your family, friends & colleagues. Thank you.
Hope to see you around the campfire!
Carolina