[NEohioPAL] PARTY at CPT on Saturday night! Pick up your brick!

Mindy Herman MHerman at cptonline.org
Tue Jul 14 08:47:01 PDT 2009

Cleveland Public Theatre is throwing a party and you are invited!
Join us as we celebrate the end of the 25th season and kick-off the 26th

Everyone is invited to gather together for a fun, casual party

Saturday, July 18th

8:00pm - 12:00am

Gordon Square Theatre

Admission is FREE

Cash Bar: Beer and Wine only $2 each!

Featuring a variety of MAGIC HAT brews!

Dancing and Karaoke all night long!

CPT Executive Artistic Director Raymond Bobgan will announce the
2009-2010 CPT Season and recognize some special CPT friends and
volunteers at 10:00pm.

If you have been in our neighborhood recently, you are aware of the
changes taking place on Detroit Avenue! Alteration of the streetscape
required us to remove all the memorial and personal pavers in front of
the theatre. We have rescued the pavers and they are safely stored at
the theatre. We plan to recognize paver donors with a more permanent
installation once the streetscape project and Gordon Square Theatre
renovation are completed.

If you purchased one of the bricks and would like to take it home, they
will be available for pick up during the party! All revelers must RSVP
in advance by emailing Rebecca Cole at rcole at cptonline.org or calling
216.631.2727 x 212. If you purchased a paver and would like to arrange
for an alternate time to pick it up at the theatre, please let Rebecca
know!

All revelers must RSVP in advance by emailing Rebecca Cole at
rcole at cptonline.org or calling 216.631.2727 x 212.

We only have room for 500 party people, so RSVP now!

For directions, parking information and more, visit www.cptonline.org
<http://www.cptonline.org/> .

See you there!