[NEohioPAL] New Belly Dance Class starting 7/17 in Chardon!

Soraya M. sorayasun at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 16 23:22:42 PDT 2009

Hello All!!

Soraya is now teaching Middle Eastern Oriental Dance aka Belly Dance or Raqs Sharqi for beginners in Uptown Chardon at Jasmine Dragons 111 Main Street..
Fridays 7:30-8:30pm $15/class, starting 7/17/09

Also, for the West-siders, the next session of classes will start Monday Sept. 14th for 6 weeks at the Westlake Rec Center.  Two classes back-2-back will be offered on Mondays only!
Beginners 7-8pm
Continuing Beginners 8:15-9:30pm
**There is a discount if you sign up for both!!**

Call the Westlake Recreation Center for details:  440-808-5700

Also, below are some links to upcoming dance events:

Middle Eastern Music & Dance Camp - Aug 16-23, Mendocino, CA
(If you want to go, let me know first so we can register together and
get a group rate)  **it's almost full, so we'd have to sign up really
soon!!**
http://www.middleeastcamp.com/

Cassandra Al Warda hosting/Moria & Momo Kadous Workshops - Sept 19-20 (Cleveland)
http://www.windandsand.com/events/index.htm

Sherena Workshop - Sept 11-12 (Akron)
Sherena
hosting/Karim Nagi - Oct 17 (Akron) *includes a cane workshop and also
a drumming workshop for those who want to learn to drum!!
http://www.sherena.net/Classes.html

Raquy and the Cavemen at Beachland Ballroom  (Cleveland)
Drum workshop earlier in the day! July 18
http://www.beachlandballroom.com/calendar.asp

Zekes's Tavern Summer Hafla - July 19 (Brecksville)  **if anyone else wants to perform,
 bring your costume and CD and you can sign up at the door, first-come first-serve if space is available**
http://tribes.tribe.net/tribalfirebellydance/thread/a52eceaf-4b7e-4895-9c1a-166e36aa2c73
Map:
http://www.clevelandnights.com/cleveland/Zeke_s_Tavern_Brecksville_2919.asp

Dancing for Heart - August 16