[NEohioPAL] DJ Needed

Teresa McDonough teresa_m_mcdonough at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 17 08:27:59 PDT 2009

My fiancee and I are seeking a DJ for our wedding reception on Saturday, September 19, 2009 starting at 5pm.  We originally were not planning on using a DJ, but have come to the conclusion that it would make our lives so much easier if we did!  We are looking for someone who will provide all of their own sound equipment, a large music selection and basic lighting--nothing too elaborate.  Experience DJ'ing weddings is not necessary.

Interested parties should email a resume/URL link and a package/pricing list to teresa_m_mcdonough at hotmail.com.

Teresa McDonough
teresa_m_mcdonough at Hotmail.com
Have a fantastic day!