[NEohioPAL] Producers & Directors - Looking for extraordinary children and teens for your upcoming projects?

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 11:21:21 PDT 2009

*If you are looking to cast children and teens in your upcoming productions,
you may want to scout our students at Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory
in the current production of Into the Woods and the upcoming production of
The Laramie Project.

Besides training at FPAC, many have already appeared on other local
professional stages like The Cleveland Play House, Great Lakes Theatre
Festival and others.  It would not surprise me if many of these young people
go on to professional careers.

Performance schedule, ticket info and biographies are at this link:
http://www.fredsternfeld.com/intothewoodslaramiefpac.htm

--
Fred Sternfeld
http://www.fredsternfeld.com