[NEohioPAL] Immediate Need for Actress (Local Film)

Kenneth Kowalski ekbole at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 18 16:30:29 PDT 2009

A T T E N T I O N:

Due to an unexpected illness, there is an immediate vacancy for an actress to play a significant role in our local independent film.

Specifically, we are looking for a caucasian female that can look like she is 35 years old, have light hair and eyes, with a small to medium build.  The candidate must also be able to memorize lines in a short time.

Please note that all the actors and actresses involved are on a volunteer basis only!  However, all those participating in our short sequel would receive the following benefits:

1)  A free copy of the film upon completion;
2)  Unlimited recommendation letters for employment, acting opportunities, and academic pursuits;
3)  Privileges to take part in media interviews and such.

If interested, please call for one of the directors at (330) 633-6093 ASAP to schedule an audition.

Serious inquiries only please.

Thank you.

Eric "Kenneth" Kowalski
Representative