[NEohioPAL] HUGE TOWNHOUSE FOR RENT

Richard B icatfishman at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 18 19:22:44 PDT 2009

This is the single best rental in the
Cleveland/Akron area. Located in Normandy Park in Medina, two minutes
from Routes 18, 71 and 271 and 10 minutes from I-77, this all brick
townhouse is beautifully appointed, has three levels, with three upper
level bedrooms including master bedroom suite, one lower level bedroom,
family room, living room with fireplace, dining room balcony and patio,
fully equipped laundry room, 3 1/2 bathrooms, two car garage with shop
space, interior storage including full attic, additional outside
parking, low utilities and quiet neighbors. Under 50 units in
development. Swimming, tennis, grocery stores, restaurants from BW3 and
Rocknies to fast food and fine dining a walk or quick ride away.
Daycare down the street.

We bought here prior to downsizing and moving into Cleveland. This place is quiet, utilities are very low and the public school district is very good as are the library and performing arts community.