[NEohioPAL] Open Call for 48 Hour Film Festival - Aloomination Productions

Marie Smith maf0474 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 06:41:56 PDT 2009

An award winning production company is holding an open casting call for the
Cleveland 48 Hour Film Project on Wednesday July 22, 2009. If you're not
familiar, the 48 Hour Film Project is a competition in which filmmakers
write, shoot, and edit a short film between 7PM Friday July 31st and 7PM
Sunday August 2nd.

http://www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland/

We are looking for talented, energetic people with a strong sense of
competition to help us bring home the top prize. Last year's winners
screened at Filmapalooza and some on to Cannes. Due to the nature of the
competition, we will not have a script until Friday evening, thus we will be
casting for talent, not specific roles. Actors must be flexible and quick on
their feet and on call after 8PM Friday July 31st through Sunday AM August
2nd. Please respond to casting at aloomination with questions.

Compensation: The rules of the contest dictate we can not offer
compensation; however you will receive a copy of the film for your reel, an
imdb credit, and craft services on set.

Doors will open at 7PM and run until 9PM. All the auditions will be filmed.
Due to the nature of the project we will have several scenarios for you, but
feel free to prepare something if you'd like. Also, please bring a recent
headshot or photo please if you have one available. We ask that you RSVP
with a general time frame you anticipate arriving. The location is listed
below, feel free to bring a friend as there may be some wait time when you
arrive. Thank you again for your interest.

Staybridge Suites
4351 Feels Pointe Drive
Stow, OH 44224
330-945-4180